Shelby Scarbrough is known as an energetic, articulate and confident public speaker who has addressed audiences around the world on topics such as entrepreneurship, leadership, building successful professional relationships, international diplomacy, the power of civility and business protocol. Whether addressing small groups or large international audiences, keynotes or conferences she brings years of experience and engages audiences with her warmth, intelligence and first hand perspective.
Among Her Noted Appearances:
- Civility | Shelby Scarbrough | TEDxNapaValley
Topic: Shelby Scarbrough talks about Civility as part of the TEDxNapaValley 2016 “Go Figure!” event
- UN Conf on Small Business Address
Topic: Shelby Scarbrough speaks at the “Creating a Shared Future for Entrepreneurs and Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in the framework of the UN Sustainable Development Goals is organized by International Council for Small Business” event
- The Entrepreneurs Organization, Berlin, Germany
Topic: The Power of Perseverance, recalling her visit to The Berlin Wall with President Ronald Reagan
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, Simi Valley, California
Topic: Goals, Optimism, Motivation and Success
- US Swedish Chamber of Commerce, Malmo, Sweden
Topic: Entrepreneurship, The Power of Small Business and believing – It can be done.
- British Airways Entrepreneurs Expo, London, England
Topic: The Power in Face to Face Meetings, Building Relationships for International Business Development
- Entrepreneurs Organization Leadership Academy, Washington, D.C.
Topic: Understanding Cross Cultural Idiosyncrasies in Communication
- Young Presidents Organization, Washington, D.C.
Topic: The Surreal Experience as Tour Director with John McCain-Sarah Palin and the 2008 Presidential Campaign
- Australian Embassy Protocol Conference, Washington, D.C.
Topic: International Business Protocol in Australia vs The United States
- U.S. Department of State for Protocol and Diplomacy, International, Washington, D.C.
Topic: What is Presidential Advance? How to work with The White House
- The Entrepreneurs’ Organization Global Leadership Conference
Topic: Taking Risks, Aspiring to Excel, Leadership and Life Long Learning